    Juno's Logo is there, I changed now providers and deleted all Juno files but
    the Logo in the browser is still there, my question is how to remove the
    June Logo and replace it with the original Microsoft Logo? Thanks Zoli

    Zoli, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Zoli

    Millimeter Guest

    Hi Zoli,

    Found this on google.
    hth.

    Millimeter, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Zoli

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Zoli

    Unk Guest

    Also see, "Unbrand.vbs" from Doug Knox
    http://www.dougknox.com/utility/scripts_desc/unbrand.htm

    Close all of your browser windows, then click Start,
    Run. Copy & paste the below into the Run box.
    Note that it is case sensitive:

    rundll32.exe iedkcs32.dll,Clear
    or
    rundll32.exe iedkcs32.dll,BrandCleanInstallStubs

    For Outlook Express, you need to edit the registry directly,
    so back up your registry first.

    Click Start, Run. In the Run box, type "regedit" without the
    quotes and press "Enter". Navigate your way to:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER
    +Identities
    +{GUID}
    +Software
    +Microsoft
    +Outlook Express
    +5.0

    Delete or change the value of 'WindowTitle'.

    Unk, Apr 4, 2004
  5. Zoli

    Millimeter Guest

    ty, Got busy changing mine and forgot to paste.

    Millimeter, Apr 4, 2004
  6. Zoli

    Millimeter Guest

    Hi again Zoli, here's is the URL I neglected in my first reply.

    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/1115/your-ie.htm

    This one works too, once you get past the annoying Matrix ad.
    http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3411647,00.html

    Millimeter

    Millimeter, Apr 4, 2004
  7. Zoli

    Richard Guest

    It's a registry hack.

    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar

    Look in these folders for an item called "BrandBitmap" or "SmBrandBitmap".
    If it's there, delete the entry.
    Or replace it with one of your own.

    If that doesn't work, search the registry for "Juno" and delete any entry.

    Richard, Apr 4, 2004
  8. Zoli

    Buffalo Guest

    Here is another way.
    Download, install, update and run SpywareBlaster.
    Not only will it prevent most spyware from getting installed on your system,
    it also has a great little feature under its Tools, Misc IE Settings tab
    that lets you change the text in the top bar of Internet Explorer to
    anything you want. (Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Holi Zoli ) or
    (Holi Zoli's Internet Connection Program that Works).

    Or, just go into the Registry ,as suggested by others, and change it there.
    SpywareBlaster is free and works great and uses almost no resources or cpu
    time.
    It can be found here: http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Apr 5, 2004