    but how? I cant get at the old cartridges as they are hidden behind the
    plastic fascia.
    Thanks

    Melv, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Melv

    Patrick Guest

    Heres a link for all the paperwork you want on the machine (even guarantee
    forms).
    The documents are however in PDF (Acrobat Reader) format, (can download
    'Acrobat Reader from same place if you haven't allready got it).

    Link is;

    http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14403&infoType=Doc

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/kcl3

    Patrick, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Melv

    Melv Guest

    Melv, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Melv

    Smirnoff Guest

    If you do not have status monitor installed, go to Start,->Settings ->
    Printers. Select your (default) printer and then select Utility. Then
    select - Ink Cartridge Replacement. It will guide you through the
    process.

    Smirnoff, Aug 18, 2003