    done?

    I've got MS paint and the free version of IranView already installed
    on my computer which is running Win2K.

    Clueless in Seattle, Apr 18, 2008

  2. Clueless in Seattle

    dadiOH Guest

    1. Open it in Paint
    2. Read Paint's help file
    3. Select or make the color you want
    4. Use the "flood" tool (the paint can) to change the color. That will
    change all pixels adjacent to each other IF they are all the same color. If
    not, you will have to use the pencil looking tool and change them one by
    one.
    5. Save it

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Apr 18, 2008

  3. Glad you didn't try to help the Google Groper doofus with his "IranView".
    Might find found some secret nuclear weapons plants, and that would cause
    quite a stir.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 18, 2008
  4. Clueless in Seattle

    M.L. Guest

    I've to a .jpg file of a logo in light blue against a white
    I made a stab at it with Photoscape (freeware) www.photoscape.org

    Using the Home tab, I selected the Colorize menu item from the Color
    Adjustment button
    Selected green from the palette
    Set its level to 100%, then clicked OK out of that window
    Selected the Darken menu item
    Via trial and error I set Darken (high) and Darken (gray tone) to get my
    final result. You'll probably do better.
    http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/mellaws/ecspslogosmallvv8_green.jpg

    M.L., Apr 19, 2008
  5. Clueless in Seattle

    Pennywise Guest

    ? ! ?

    google a problem you can't filter?

    http://www.gimp.org/ a high learning curve for what your trying.

    Pennywise, Apr 19, 2008
  6. Do *you* know of an IranView program? I only know of IrfanView. That
    wasn't a spelling lame; it was fun with a typo (or the Grouper's thinko)
    that made an interesting and funny new word.
    I don't filter /replies/ to Google posts. I responded to one.
    I'm not trying anything. And I've used the Gimp for years.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 19, 2008
  7. Thanks for the help, folks!

    Will in Seattle
    a.k.a. "Clueless"