How to cancel

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by The Iceman, Nov 15, 2006.

  1. The Iceman

    The Iceman Guest

    Yo Dudes.
    Here's a question for the forum.

    I have a voipcheap.co.uk account, a voipcheap.com account and a SIPGate
    account.
    I'd like to cancel the voipcheap.co.uk, use the voipcheap.com to make calls
    and use the SIPGate to receive calls.
    SIP phone on my LAN currently working fine, makes calls via voipcheap.com,
    receives via my SIPGate number, no issues there.

    The thing is, I already know how useless voipcheap.co.uk are w.r.t. customer
    service. Its non-existent. They don't do customer service! They never reply
    to your emails or technical support requests, not ever!

    So how do I cancel them?
    Just not use it for a few months and see if they cancel it themselves?
    I have no credit left with them, so I just want shot of it.

    Regards to you all
    The Iceman
    Glastonbury

    The Iceman, Nov 15, 2006

  2. The Iceman

    Jono Guest

    The Iceman formulated on Wednesday :
    what difference does it make?

    Jono, Nov 15, 2006

  3. The Iceman

    Tx2 Guest

    *click*

    Tx2, Nov 15, 2006
  4. Thus spaketh The Iceman:

    Er, you could just not use it and forget all about it.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 15, 2006
  5. The Iceman

    cybuerke Guest

    Was that the sound of the last Englishman turning off the lights?

    cybuerke, Nov 15, 2006
  6. The Iceman

    The Iceman Guest

    Well it couldn't have been me then - I'm Welsh!

    The Iceman, Nov 15, 2006
  7. The Iceman

    The Iceman Guest

    Yup, thought so... sounds blimmin' daft but there you go.
    Ok thanks all.

    I've sent a message to their customer services using the online form but I
    s'pect they'll ignore it along with all the others!

    I have this kinda theory that actually their company doesn't feature any
    human beings at all, and the whole shooting match is online and automated.
    Kinda like an entire company operating from cyberspace, but nobody thought
    to programme in a customer-response callback in their customer services
    source code.

    The Iceman, Nov 15, 2006