    Any clues on how to get this without being gouged?

    Thanks,
    Mark

    MarkREMOVEANIMALCranness at hotdogmail.com

    Mark Cranness, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Hi Mark,
    my recommendation would be to investigate the Empower program
    https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40010429?camp=isvlaunch&origin=PrintAd
    or hold on for a few days when we will be announcing an MSDN promotion. This
    timing of this announcement is likely to coincide with the first of the
    Connect05 events http://www.microsoft.com/nz/events/connect/

    HTH

    Brett Roberts
    Microsoft NZ

    Brett Roberts, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Mark Cranness

    Daniel Guest

    That's an impressive suite for that price.

    Is there an additional final confirmation process before it can be
    purchased (i.e. someone manually verifies whether applicant meets
    requirements), or is it just a matter of agreeing with the T&C and then
    purchasing immediately.

    Thanks.

    Daniel, Apr 5, 2005
  4. Mark Cranness, Apr 5, 2005