    I have a folder with the AUdio and Video folders in it, how do I burn
    this to a DVD movie through Nero Express. I can do it with Stomp but
    want to start using Nero...and the applicatin is a bit different.

    Jason, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Jason

    Dragon Guest

    Hi Jason

    when you open nero express go to nero burning rom and it should come up with
    a new compilation, click on ther top icon in new compilation which should
    be dvd rom (iso) and then click on new, you drag the audio and video ts
    folders from the directory where you have them stored on the right to the
    new iso1 folder on the elfy side of the screen and then click on burn
    current dvd at the top, chose your sped and away it should go, also make
    sure nu multisession is clicked on the new compilatiopn screen as it wont
    work very well,

    i usually burn at 2x to start, also i am usin nero 6.0.0.9 but they are all
    the same from 6 onwards

    hope this helps, anymore help just ask

    dave

    Dragon, Oct 20, 2004