    knowledge.Any advice or help will be appretiated.
    rergards,
    faizan

    faizan, Jul 27, 2003

  2. faizan

    John S Guest

    You need 63 exams to become mcp. So if I were you, I would give up now
    because you clearly do have what it takes.

    John S, Jul 27, 2003

  3. faizan

    Maria Guest

  4. Hi Fazian,

    You become a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) when you pass any one
    exam from the MCAD/MCSD/MCDBA groups.

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 28, 2003
  5. I think U need to pass one Exam of any certification track
    u choose for microsoft tech, to become MCP. I dont have
    much idea about MCAD

    Narendra Narayan Singh, Aug 1, 2003
  6. faizan

    Guest Guest