    Luciano Evaristo Guerche
    Taboao da Serra, SP, Brazil

    , Oct 3, 2005

  2. ACDSee has had batch exif data editing capabilities for a while now. Version
    8 is just out and that now supports IPTC metadata as well, though I can't
    see it in the batch options.

    We're giving ten copies of ACDSee 8 away this month, though the prize draw
    is restricted to UK and Ireland residents; apologies if you aren't eligible.

    If you are, the details for entry are here:

    http://dpnow.com/2175.html

    Good luck!

    Ian

    Digital Photography Now