  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Not Nice, Tiny Puke

    Neil, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    oy! Mangled....

    Neil, Sep 7, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    well, it wont be xnews if my delorean is an example...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2005
  4. Guest

    Dave Guest

    Here is a [another] pot toaster

    Dave, Sep 7, 2005
  5. Guest

    Your name Guest

    Nicked from: http://www.ascii-art.de/ascii/ab/accident.txt

    1. There's a man who used to be a speedy jockey
    when he was young.

    _
    _(<`O ,
    ==-( >`-/ \
    ,< \ / >
    ---'--- `---'-MK/ejm

    2. Now he's an elderly man and not very speedy
    any more.

    .----.
    | | MOOK! MOOK!
    | __ |/
    . |[ 8]| )
    `(.(o==o).)
    " "
    _
    O'>)
    / f< \
    // / / | | \ \\
    / \ ejm/a:f

    3. Fortunately he knows a very nice eldery lady who
    visits him in the hospital.

    From llizard : 'Poor fellow didn't see what was coming and even
    (ejm) though that MOOK! MOOK! was so loud, he didn't
    hear because he was on his way to getting new
    batteries for his hearing aid. and now he has to
    lie immobilized with his leg in one of those slings
    and his mouth in a silent constant scream of agony.'
    ?
    ! /_\
    |C_,_/_____|
    ejm98 | ||:::::f| O+
    _/\
    f /|
    | \~\

    4. And the friendly old lady even wants to help him getting some fresh
    air ...

    PUB |
    Rats! _ |
    Steps. .' `. |
    +o ' | | |
    /\_ .o |- | |
    |\ `(< __; | | | .-
    /~/ (*)L r===r|.__|.-' ejm/a:f

    Your name, Sep 7, 2005
  6. Guest

    m0rk Guest

    ah boll0cks... did a crap job of setting up xnews, which also mAnGLeD my pic

    m0rk

    m0rk, Sep 7, 2005
  7. Guest

    m0rk Guest

    ,---,_ ,
    _> `'-. .--'/
    .--'` ._ `/ <_
    / ; '-._> <_.-' ; '._>
    `> ,/ /___\ /___\ \_ /
    `.-|(| \o_/ \o_/ |)|`
    jgs \; \ ;/
    \ .-, )-. /
    /` .'-'. `\
    ;_.-`.___.'-.;

    Einstine...or Neil? ha ha ha

    m0rk, Sep 7, 2005
  8. Guest

    Dave Guest

    <snip>
    Did I touch a nerve? Oh good! Is there still learning a special handshake
    and parading around with a rolled-up trouser leg involved in your little
    initiation ceremonies?

    Dave, Sep 7, 2005
  9. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Someone's been spying! At least no one knows about the goat.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Sep 8, 2005
  10. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ew!

    catwalker63, Sep 8, 2005
  11. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Lame

    lowdes, Sep 8, 2005
  12. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    And there are still Assholes in IT, we call them the MCNGP

    lowdes, Sep 8, 2005
  13. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    You forgot one . . . . .

    Must be an asshole

    lowdes, Sep 8, 2005
  14. Guest

    Dave Guest

    I agree, we didn't until now ...

    Dave, Sep 8, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    6 of one....

    Neil, Sep 8, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    WHAT!?!?! Nekid Neil Totally Pleases!

    Neil, Sep 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    Hey, we're not taking the blame for Steve Guttenberg.

    T-Bone, Sep 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Really ew!

    catwalker63, Sep 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I have a six pack, it's just in bubble wrap to protect it.

    {$1 to a guy on channel 2}

    Neil, Sep 8, 2005
  20. Guest

    m0rk Guest