    It wouldn't know a clue if it was surrounded by horny wild clues while
    nailed face-down to a full clue-barrel with it's trousers around it's
    ankles and drenched in clue-musk during clue mating season.

    JaR, Sep 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What, that people ask questions or they use web based forums - which
    I see you've spent some time down at mistress Elvira's house of
    pain.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Dave Guest

    Look at it another way. Those who would have asked techie q's have gone
    elsewhere. Those who ask for dumps are very transitory and will be around
    the ng for as long as it takes to obtain (or more typically, not obtain, a
    dump). Those who would ask techie q's tend to stay near a resource which is
    useful to them and subsequently they are more long term.

    A *very* quick look back through the last 2 months worth of posts shows very
    few techie questions, compare this to 4 or 5 years ago.
    The stats from google suggest otherwise.

    Dave, Sep 7, 2005
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Those who would ask techie q's tend to stay near a resource which is
    You are correct; for me it's msdn.microsoft.com &
    technet.microsoft.com for ms related stuff.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2005
  5. Guest

    Dave Guest

    Ditto, agreed.

    Dave, Sep 7, 2005
  6. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Those who would ask techie q's tend to stay near a resource which is
    cool, yet people can't work out how to get themselves to those sources
    of information, which highlights my point about [luck of] initiative.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2005
  7. Guest

    m0rk Guest

    I think what you means is... "Can I be an MCNGP?"

    I'll give you some tips, extracted from the mcngp website:
    MCNGP Requirements:

    a.. Must be able to prove proficiency in network design implementation and
    management.
    b.. Must excel in OS installation methods, performance tweaking and
    troubleshooting.
    c.. Must frequent microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse and provide a proven
    track record of techincally competent posts.
    d.. Must demonstrate posting skills both defensive and offensively.
    e.. Must know what Chalk's term is and must have used it at least twice in
    it's pure form.
    f.. Must have excellent knowledge of Kerpalism.
    g.. Must be willing to stand beside your fellow MCNGP's.
    m0rk

    m0rk, Sep 7, 2005
  8. Guest

    m0rk Guest

    so this ng is here to redirect people, to the place they are really looking
    for? which, by my reckoning makes us:

    "DNS for dipsh!ts"

    m0rk

    m0rk, Sep 7, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    often becuase the web forums are little more than webified versions of this
    here chat rum. the take a newsfeed pull from the public forums and put a
    cute front end on it.

    NNTP == not nice to people?

    Neil, Sep 7, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    DNS doesn't redirect, it only matches names to thier appropriate location.
    Which means every time I've used chalk's term I have been.....DNS for
    dipsh!ts

    Neil, Sep 7, 2005
  11. Guest

    Dave Guest

    <snip>
    Who controls the British Crown?
    Who keeps the metric system down?
    We do, we do.

    Sorry guys, couldn't resist that one.

    Dave, Sep 7, 2005
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    301

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2005
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    NNTP == not nice to people?

    Natural Nap Time Posters

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil's Nekid To Please

    Neil, Sep 7, 2005
  15. Guest

    m0rk Guest

    lol... okay wrong word

    m0rk

    m0rk, Sep 7, 2005
  16. Guest

    m0rk Guest

    here is a spoon...

    ________ .==.
    [________>c((_ )
    '=='
    eat my asS

    m0rk

    m0rk, Sep 7, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    where's it been moved to?!?!?!!!!111one111!1!1!lol

    Neil, Sep 7, 2005
  18. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Noooooooooo!!!!!! Neil's Tiny P3nis!!!!!!!!!

    Briscobar, Sep 7, 2005
  19. Guest

    m0rk Guest

    ah bugger... time to ditch Outlook Express and power-up something that
    doesn't feck ascii art

    m0rk, Sep 7, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest