    name. How do I arrange the bookmark major headings by name (a-z or z-a)?
    Thanks.
    Mike

    Past_it, Oct 11, 2008

  2. Past_it

    Past_it Guest

    Thanks for the prompt reply. There should be a lot of FF employees fired
    for messing up such a terrific product. I recently converted my 30 yr
    daughter who stubbornly stuck to IE for years.
    Mike

    Past_it, Oct 11, 2008

  3. Past_it

    John Doe Guest

    How much did you pay for Firefox? Have you donated anything?
    If not, what on earth are you talking about?
    I recently switched from Internet explorer, very much enjoying the
    current version of Firefox. My problems with Internet Explorer make a
    slight difficulty in arranging bookmarks by name look like a small
    problem.

    John Doe, Oct 11, 2008