    way to proceed.
    Thanks,
    Tom

    flurboglarf, Apr 6, 2009

  2. flurboglarf

    Guest Guest

    photoshop cs3 or cs4 has auto-align. just open a bunch of images and
    let it do its thing.

    Guest, Apr 6, 2009

  3. You can use a panorama software like hugin to do this. Jus don't let it
    blend but let it give you the output as stacked tiff. This will give you
    the images neatly aligned.

    There are quite some tutorials around to explain how o do this kind of
    stuff.
    http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/index.shtml

    greets

    kruemi

    Marco Tedaldi, Apr 6, 2009
  4. flurboglarf

    flurboglarf Guest

    Thanks for the replies, I'll give both options a try.
    Tom

    flurboglarf, Apr 7, 2009
  5. flurboglarf

    M-M Guest

    Good idea.

    Another way is to paste the second photo as a layer over the first and
    reduce the opacity. Then you can move and rotate as needed and save the
    layer after bringing the opacity back.

    I did that for these sequences:

    http://www.netaxs.com/~mhmyers/tl/tl.html

    M-M, Apr 7, 2009