    printing after the wireless network to another laptop being set up or even
    better can the other laptop share this printer via the network? Thank you so
    much!

    Guest, Jan 16, 2007

  2. Hi

    Ad-Hoc grows out of its usefulness and flexibility beyond two computers.

    It might be the time to get a Normal Access Point, and then the sky is the
    limit ;).

    In the USA, you can find good Wireless Routers for $30 and use them as an
    Access Point Using Wireless Router as an AP -
    http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 16, 2007