    Are All Linksys. What I want to do Is Add my PC to the Existing Network.
    Please help and list the steps I need to do (In Order) to connect to the
    network. Or Email Me @ ....Thanks !

    Guest, Mar 1, 2006

  2. Do you already have a Wireless NIC installed?

    If so, once in the residence, Search for Available Networks.... it should
    find and ask if you want to connect to whatever their SSID is.... then they
    will need to give you the key/password....

    If they are letting you join their Workgroup, they will let you know what
    that is called, otherwise you will only get access to the internet and not
    to their PCs.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Windows Technologies, Printing & Imaging

    "Big Kev 4 President In 2008 !" <Big Kev 4 President In 2008

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Mar 1, 2006