    request

    how this is calculated "BW Util has exceeded the threshold value of
    60%,The present value is 62% -"

    philip007, Jan 31, 2006

  2. philip007

    jcottingim Guest

    Re: how this is calculated "BW Util has exceeded the threshold value of 60%,The present value is 62% -"

    It would help to know what this in reference to. - I'm guessing this
    has something to do with ISDN??

    However, Bandwidth Utilization is calculated based on the what is known
    as the "load-interval". By default, the interface load is calculated as
    an exponential average over the last five minutes.

    J.Cottingim

    jcottingim, Jan 31, 2006