    not a scam?

    TIA

    Jim

    kaplan3jiim, Nov 26, 2007

  2. kaplan3jiim

    yogi22 Guest

    Tools > Options > Privacy > Uncheck "Tell me if the message I'm
    reading is a suspected email scam"

    This will disable this "feature" from all messages received. However,
    I found, like you, that this "feature" gave lots of false positives,
    but missed the very few Nigerian scams that still occasionally make it
    past my ISP's filters. IOW, I think this "feature" is a PITA
    kk

    yogi22, Nov 26, 2007

  3. unfortunately, the scam feature is not trainable [yet] like
    the junk filters are.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 26, 2007