    I have specified that my history of visited pages be remembered for 9
    days, but the history is erased when I exit Firefox. How do I correct
    this?

    Shel, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Do you have any extensions or other programs that may impact on this?
    Several extensions and third party programs serve to delete history
    which may over-ride your Firefox settings.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 4, 2006

  3. Shel

    Jim Guest

    And sometimes, in my case and as documented on bugzilla, it just
    happens at random. A known bug that I'd sure like to see get fixed.

    Jim, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Unless the problem can be duplicated at will, then there is little
    chance of it being fixed, or even being considered a true 'bug'. A
    'randomly' occurring problem is decidingly difficult to fix, and since
    it only seems to occur to some people, its even more difficult.

    The question to the OP regarding other programs/extensions that may
    impact on this still needs to be answered.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 4, 2006
  5. Shel

    drjamie03

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I know this is an old posting but I didn't want to duplicate it. I am having this problem and can't figure out what could be causing it. All of the history and passwords, cookies, etc., get erased. I have Firefox set to not delete anything, have checked my McAfee security suite and it's not set to delete anything. I have looked at the extensions and programs on my computer and can't find anything that is deleting it. Internet Explorer info is also being deleted. BUT the alpha of Firefox (Gran Paradiso?) is NOT losing history and etc. Anyone have any ideas? I'm just about to abandon Firefox and don't want to.:hmm2:

    drjamie03, Oct 19, 2007
  6. Shel

    Orcue

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    My private data boxes are alway unchecking themselves. This happens without even closing Firefox. I am running Norton 360. Any ideas to prevent Firefox unchecking these settings?

    Orcue, Apr 19, 2009