How possible it can be floating numbers for requests /sec ?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by johny2010, Jan 20, 2011.

  1. johny2010

    johny2010

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Al,
    For my performance tests, I need to get counters from WebService in order to see request numbers.

    I made a custom counter and add some counters under Webservice object for my web application instance and run the test. When I look at the results for

    GET Request/sec, POST request/sec, connection attempts/sec,
    Anonymous users/sec

    All these counters came with floating numbers such as
    "23.95698485745088" "147.73473995428043"

    Only current connections counter came as an interger.

    Any idea why this happens ?

    johny2010, Jan 20, 2011