    How must you do to execute PDM without influencing to active PIX?

    Thanks
    John.

    john, Dec 11, 2003

  2. :Can anybody help me with the following?
    :I have a pix525 firewall which version was 5.3.1. and I upgraded to 6.3.1
    :for PDM
    :My pix is located in the real network.
    :If run Setup command to compose PDM, is existing Configure initialized?

    No, if you run setup then the default values for any questions will
    be the existing configuration; accept the existing values where it
    makes sense, and everything will be fine.

    :How must you do to execute PDM without influencing to active PIX?

    Don't worry about it, PDM will not overwrite the configuration
    unless you ask it to.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 11, 2003

  3. john

    john Guest