    When do they plan on stopping the 2000 Certs. I am debating weather my 2
    certs from 2000 are worth persuing and then move up to 2003 so I have dual
    MCSEs

    Guest, Feb 16, 2006

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    move to 2003 in 2006

    Consultant, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    providing your back to the future time machine still works properly.
    last time i checked, michael j. fox did something to it and there was
    all this slimy stuff on the buttons. WTF!!

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 16, 2006
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    move to 2003 in 2006
    ..... then do longhorn server when Blackcomb/Vienna comes out.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 16, 2006
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest