How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Charles, Dec 18, 2009.

  1. Charles

    Charles Guest

    Charles, Dec 18, 2009

  2. Charles

    Nervous Nick Guest

    I can't say, because I only viewed three images. The watermarks are
    very tacky and pretentious; they completely turned me off to further
    viewing.

    -
    YOP...

    Nervous Nick, Dec 18, 2009

  3. Charles

    tony cooper Guest

    I think if you like them you should try to emulate the photographer or
    buy them. If you don't like them, move along.

    The only thing that is really important is if Clark Little likes them.

    tony cooper, Dec 18, 2009
  4. Charles

    ransley Guest

    ransley, Dec 18, 2009
  5. Charles

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Dec 18, 2009
  6. David Ruether, Dec 18, 2009
  7. Charles

    Charles Guest

    Charles, Dec 19, 2009
  8. F'r'eaven's sake! This is usenet where paradigms simply don't shift,
    with a few exceptions.

    -o-o-

    John McWilliams, Dec 19, 2009