    56k Modem
    Sharp 15" LCD Monitor
    Hauppauge Win TV Go TV Tuner

    joey jo jo, Nov 27, 2003

  2. joey jo jo

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    My laptop is similar:
    XP2000+
    512 megs DDR SDRAM
    40 GB HD
    16x CDRW/DVD
    Realtek NIC
    nVidia GF4 Go graphics
    no TV Tuner

    I paid $1150 after rebate. Hope this gives you something to go on

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 27, 2003

  3. joey jo jo

    Wizard Guest

    ~ $400

    Wizard, Nov 28, 2003
  4. joey jo jo

    Michael-NC Guest

    575.00

    Michael-NC, Nov 28, 2003
  5. joey jo jo

    Trent© Guest

    Wal-Mart has them everyday for about $450.

    But you probably WOULD pay $575! lol

    Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving season...

    Trent

    Trent©, Nov 29, 2003
  6. joey jo jo

    joey jo jo Guest

    $400!! (is that american $) I payed £200 / $350 US dollars for the monitor
    alone

    joey jo jo, Nov 29, 2003
  7. joey jo jo

    joey jo jo Guest

    BTW: the monitor is only 1 week old

    joey jo jo, Nov 29, 2003
  8. joey jo jo

    olfart Guest

    well then keep the monitor and sell the rest for $ 50.00

    olfart, Nov 30, 2003