    lose job oppotunity.

    Thanks in advance!

    John

    John, Jul 12, 2003

  2. John

    John S Guest

    An MCAD title is worth it's weight in gold.

    Expect to be offered roles which pay around $120,000+ a year, a little more
    if you have any MS DOS experience.

    John S, Jul 12, 2003

  3. John

    Alan Davis Guest

    Expect to be offered roles which pay around $120,000+ a year, a little
    Do you get any more if you have cpm as well?

    Alan Davis, Jul 12, 2003
  4. John

    Tonny Guest

    You big freak, what are you talking about, MCSD.net is
    about 70K+ a year. How come a MCAD worth that much.
    Wake up!

    Tonny, Jul 13, 2003