    I assume the 056 number is a landline number??

    Thanks.

    OM

    OM, Sep 21, 2005

  2. I think you will find that its about 3p peak to call 0560 from bt

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, Sep 21, 2005

  3. OM

    Brian A Guest

    4.89/2.00/1.18 p/min on BT
    Whether these numbers are inclusive in any of BT's plans I don't know.
    18866 charge the same 'Zero pence per minute' as they do for standard
    landlines.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 22, 2005
  4. OM

    Linus Surguy Guest

    Its only the above rate on a 'BT Standard' line, of which very few exist. For
    most residential users who are on BT Together Option 1, the costs are 3p daytime
    and then 5.5p fixed rate for up to an hour off-peak.

    Linus

    Linus Surguy, Sep 22, 2005
  5. OM

    Brian A Guest

    That's interesting. What is a BT 'standard line'?
    I thought the lowest line rental was Option 1.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 22, 2005
  6. business line ?
    LUS ?
    these have standard call charges rather than "Together" rates.

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Sep 22, 2005
  7. OM

    Dexter Guest

    It was/is Brian .

    Dexter, Sep 22, 2005
  8. OM

    Ivor Jones Guest

    There is the Light User Scheme.

    That charges at the standard rate, but you can't have ADSL or any other
    services on it. My mum has it.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 22, 2005