    I believe I said $3-$5. Then I said something akin to "you'd get more on
    Ebay"

    Read the whole post before you say others are making things up.

    JWB, May 28, 2004

  2. Bill

    Mark W Guest

    Are you bored with porn now?

    Mark W, May 28, 2004

  3. Check out half.com. I usually sell my dvd there.

    SpiderManHouston, May 28, 2004
  4. Bill

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Yeah, I see what you're saying. It would all depend on what I wanted the
    money for, as you say, if I were desperate for money for necessities, or
    perhaps if I simply lost interest in movies or collecting DVDs for some
    inexplicable reason.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, May 28, 2004
  5. You might try sending your list to www.secondspin.com, which sells
    used DVDs and tapes online. I've only dealt with them as a buyer (four
    orders, very satisfied). I've no idea how much they pay sellers. They
    don't deal in bootlegs, incidentally.

    Maureen Goldman, May 31, 2004
  6. Bill

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    You might also try to advertise them in your local newspaper. My paper
    takes free ads for lots of stuff (not including cars). I've bought some
    from a friend of mine for five dollars each.

    dick

    Dick Sidbury, Jun 1, 2004
  7. You might also try : www.mediaexchange123.com.
    I delt with them a number of times and had no problems.
    Good Luck,
    Hubert.

    Hubert Borrmann, Jun 1, 2004
  8. Bill

    Shadowhawk Guest

    I've had good luck with inetdvd.com. You'll get 6-12 bucks for most DVDs.

    Oddly enough, they pay about $5.20 for some of the titles that I picked up at
    Walmart for $5.50. So it's cheaper then renting them.

    Later,
    Shaun!
    --------

    The Shire Crew Returns with Devastated Lives the new album coming out June 29th
    2004. Preview it at:

    http://www.soundclick.com/shirecrew

    delete Nospam from e-mail to reply!

    Shadowhawk, Jun 3, 2004