    guess this is a 2 parter.

    1. What did you use so study?
    2. How much did you spend?

    Guest, Oct 1, 2007

  2. 1.) Experience.
    2.) The cost of the exams.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 1, 2007

  3. Different people spend differing amounts of money for whichever
    certification they are trying to obtain. Personally I spend about $10,000
    each year futhering my educaation and working for certifications. Granted I
    take many more exams then most, but I kinda have to. :)

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 1, 2007
  4. Guest

    Brat® Guest

    1. What did you use so study? 2 years of my life away

    Brat®, Oct 2, 2007
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    1. What did you use so study? 2 years of my life away

    4 months. neener neener

    One book + test cost(each test) = not too much.

    Jtyc, Oct 2, 2007
  6. 2 Weeks. :)

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 2, 2007
  7. Guest

    Brat® Guest

    Ah but that included the time I spent in class and the midterms and exams I
    had there... so longer that way. The 2 years were not exclusive cert study
    mine was still cheaper :p

    Brat®, Oct 2, 2007
  8. Guest

    Brat® Guest