How much cost for upgrade MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2003 ENTERPRISE

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gSGU=?=, Feb 2, 2006.

  1. How much cost for upgrade MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2003 ENTERPRISE X64 from
    MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2003 ENTERPRISE X32

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gSGU=?=, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Cost the same as the OEM Version of Windows Server 2003. There is no upgrade
    path from x86 Server 2003, clean install only.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/s...oftware&field-keywords=Windows+Server+2003+R2

    The link only list information for the R2 versions though.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 2, 2006

  3. Jason He wrote:

    >How much cost for upgrade MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2003 ENTERPRISE X64 from
    >MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2003 ENTERPRISE X32

    You get the right to run either version by buying Windows Server 2003. So
    the cost is zero, though if you need to order new media, there's likely to
    be a small shipping charge.

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Feb 2, 2006