    the actual exam (not including the survey).

    Thanks.

    STom

    STom, Feb 27, 2004

  2. STom

    Ani Guest

    There are on 55-60 questions. Exact number depends on the
    number of multiple selection type questions.
    Total Marks: 1000
    Pass: 700
    Time - 120 mins.

    Ani, Mar 1, 2004

  3. STom

    Kumar Reddi Guest

    Total marks is not 1000. it varies from person to person. But u have to get
    700 to pass the test.. Thats the fixed minimum. Good luck with your test..
    And do not worry about time or number of questions. You would have ample
    time to answer all your questions, provided you prepare well for the
    exam..Total time also varies from person to person.. I guess it is around
    120 mins to 150 mins..

    kumar

    Kumar Reddi, Mar 1, 2004