    Can anybody give me an estimate of how many questions are
    asked and how many you need to pass or fail?

    Thanks in advance

    Josh, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Josh

    Carl White Guest

    Typically the exams are around 50 questions, and you will
    need to get normally 75% to pass.

    Carl.

    Carl White, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Typically the exams are around 50 questions, and you will
    I got slightly different informations from MS.
    No. of questions is between 50 and 60, time varies and passing score
    is fixed
    to 70% for all MCSD exams. It was at least true for 70-316, which I
    passed two weeks ago.

    Greetings,

    Michael Heitland

    Michael Heitland, Feb 16, 2004