    Raj Guest

    How many questions are there for 70-305 and what is the
    pass score

    Raj, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Raj

    Guest Guest

    It's different for everyone. Somewhere around 50-60 questions and you need 700 to pass.

    I just took it yesterday and I had 43 questions. (I passed, too! :D)

    -diana

    Guest, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Raj

    Jazz Guest

    I'm going to take the test next week. So please help to
    answer the question!

    I was wondering if this test is a Computer Adaptive Test
    or conventional test. Also in the test, am I allowed to
    modify the answers of the previous questions? Say I am
    answering question #20 now, can I return to #5 and change
    the answer for #5 ?
    questions and you need 700 to pass.

    Jazz, Jul 10, 2004
  4. Raj

    84HEROS Guest

    Hello,

    When i taked this exam two months ago, it was a conventional test.

    And in this case, you can modify your answers

    Regards

    C├ędric

    84HEROS, Jul 10, 2004
  5. Raj

    Guest Guest

    Can u tell me what all did you prepare with for the exam.
    I mean book, tests ? etc

    thanks
    questions and you need 700 to pass.

    Guest, Jul 10, 2004
  6. Raj

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    In the computer based test offered by Vue and Prometric, you can change the answer until you do the final submit. Once finally submitted, you can no longer change
    --
    Regards
    Vipul Patel (MCAD)

    Guest, Jul 11, 2004
  7. Raj

    Jazz Guest

    What do you mean final submit? Do you mean the final
    submit for this particular test? or Do you mean the final
    submit for the WHOLE test?
    Thanks.

    Jazz, Jul 11, 2004
  8. Raj

    Guest Guest

    This particular test

    Guest, Jul 12, 2004
  9. Raj

    Guest Guest

    I read the Exam Cram 2 book for 70-305 and did the practice tests that came with it. You can usually buy it on Amazon for around $20.

    I also did a couple of the cheap exams at http://www.walshsw.com/MSCertificationExams.aspx just for some extra questions the day before I took the test.

    Read the book, learn the material, make sure you can answer all the questions in the book - and you'll do fine. I thought the test was hard but I ended up getting an 867. It only took me about 3 weeks to prepare for it.

    -diana

    Guest, Jul 12, 2004