    passing percentage is above 70%.

    Thanks in advance
    Ram

    sonyram, Nov 6, 2007

  2. sonyram

    Uday, Pune. Guest

    there are exactly 45 questions for 70-528 and duration is 2 hrs and 30 mins

    Uday, Pune., Nov 12, 2007

  3. sonyram

    Koen Guest

    Are all those questions multiple choice like in the book? Or do you have to
    solve case scenarios as well?

    Koen, Nov 22, 2007
  4. sonyram

    Uday, Pune. Guest

    yes most of the questions are multiple choice, a fe may be drag and drop.

    Uday, Pune., Nov 23, 2007
  5. sonyram

    Koen Guest

    Thanks for your response.