    It seems most people here have their, or it's in the post....

    Can someone at Microsoft help?? (email me at my gmail address if you can).

    Thanks..

    Mark Gillespie, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2005

  3. Mark Gillespie

    NNBXX Guest

    My TAP is installed on my computer since July 21th, but my official status
    is still at "Order has been received...blah blah...", and my credit card has
    not been charged yet, lol !

    NNBXX, Aug 3, 2005
  4. Just had a email saying my creditcard was rejected. This is impossible,
    the details were correct.

    HOWEVER, as we know, zomax have been keying these orders in manually. I
    think they failed to take into account UK/US date format differences, so
    my card say expired 03/05, but it was entered 05/03

    Just my hunch, otherwise there are totally bullsh1tting about the card
    rejections. I can find this out, and will do by contacting my CC company,
    see if they have rejected any card requests....

    Mark Gillespie, Aug 3, 2005
  5. Mark Gillespie

    Fat Bastard Guest

    let me know what happens with that I got the same email

    Fat Bastard, Aug 4, 2005
  6. Mark Gillespie

    Aldo Bleeker Guest

    Happened to me too. My credit card has never been refused before! Because
    they told me this as a reply to my mail asking why my order was taking so
    long, I just had time enough to reorder, but I had to use the same credit
    card (I've only got the one), so this order may well be cancelled too in 4
    to 6 weeks... It has crossed my mind as well that the refusal may have been
    caused by the date format difference, because I live in Holland, not the US.
    If that's true, a number of us will have to pay more money than was needed,
    because of the incompetence of Zomax!

    Aldo Bleeker

    Aldo Bleeker, Aug 4, 2005
  7. Mark Gillespie

    MHPNW STAFF Guest

    My question is...How many people like me who have been waiting for months
    ....now have to try to get a response from the 3rd party, as to my credit
    card ....now having a new expiration date.....because it's been soooo long
    that the one I gave them is expired....

    E mailed & changed to a diff card .... but no response

    Dennis

    MHPNW STAFF, Aug 4, 2005
  8. Can someone from Microsoft take a look at these creditcard refusal
    problems that Zomax claim are happening. Their are either incompetent, or
    full of BS, eitherway it's looking bad on Microsoft...

    This is perhaps the worst PR Disaster I have seen for a long time...

    Mark Gillespie, Aug 4, 2005
  9. Mark Gillespie

    Aldo Bleeker Guest

    I got a message from Zomax (august the 5th), they have reordered for me
    after all. They even apoligized for the inconvenience. But because they
    hadn't answered before the end of the application term, I had already
    reordered. I'm still not sure what's going to happen, but it looks like
    I might get two orders now. I'm wondering if I should cancel my second
    order, as I only want one, but they might cancel one or both of them...

    Anyway, if you've got a mail announcing your credit card has been
    refused, you might want to urge them to check again, they might reorder.

    Aldo Bleeker

    Aldo Bleeker, Aug 6, 2005