    what space in Gb is on DVD Terminator 3 ?
    only the movie - without extras

    3.97 Gb or more ?

    Ramiel, Oct 5, 2003

  2. "Ramiel" <> wrote in message
    news:blq3ma$1oc$...
    > hello
    > what space in Gb is on DVD Terminator 3 ?
    > only the movie - without extras
    >

    > 3.97 Gb or more ?

    how outright boldfaced illegal this question is, your should be injured
    serverly and dragged off to the hospital door and left there for help....

    Anonymous Joe, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Ramiel

    Biz Guest

    Heres a hint for you, the entire feature fits on one commercial dvd...so its
    somewhere between 4.7GB and 18GB

    Biz, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Ramiel

    ML-78 Guest

    > how outright boldfaced illegal this question is,

    Since when have questions become illegal?

    ML-78

    ML-78, Oct 6, 2003
  5. Ramiel

    srhymie