    with the exams?
    Please advice.
    -Prem

    Prem, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Prem

    Joe DeVasure Guest

    4 four core exams being
    70-300
    70-305/315
    70-306.316
    70-310/320
    and one of these three elecetives
    70-229
    or
    70-230
    or
    70-234
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdo
    tnet.asp
    I word of advice taking the 70-229 would be a good option
    if you haave any background or intend to do anything
    related to SQL Databases. The reason is after you take
    the 5 including the 70-229 (as the elective) you only
    need 2 more exams to get your MCDBA as well.
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcdba/requirements.
    asp
    Hope this helps
    Joe

    Joe DeVasure, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Prem

    Jay Walters Guest

    Jay Walters, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Prem

    Jay Walters Guest

    Actually my link is wrong too... that's for the MCAD.

    But if you'll notice on the MCAD page, the web site is
    badly outdated as it says the MCAD isn't even available
    yet. MCSD VB6 is (was) only 4 exams. MCSD .NET is 5 exams.

    Jay Walters, Sep 21, 2003