    Can you guys tell me how many questions and how much time I will have
    to take 70-271?

    Thanks

    Tmack, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Tmack

    Scott Guest

    I sat for exam 70-271 a couple of days ago, 7/18/05 to be exact. The exam I
    took had 61 questions, and the time I had to complete the test was approx. 2
    hours. I passed with a 783. I have heard that the number of exam questions
    vary.

    Scott, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Tmack

    T-Bone Guest

    The number of questions (and total score) varies based on the difficulty of
    the questions that the exam selects for you. Check with the test centre for
    the amount of time they allow.

    T-Bone, Jul 21, 2005
  4. anyone know if you get many points/percentage for part correct answers ( ie
    you got right 2 parts of a question when it wants 3 )?

    AmyAmandaAllen, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Tmack

    orteaga2k2 Guest

    I had 61 questions as well and about 2hrs to answer them in...

    orteaga2k2, Jul 22, 2005
  6. Tmack

    DanVDM Guest

    Me too. 61 and 2 hours. Took the test on 7/1

    DanVDM, Jul 22, 2005
  7. If you're taking the exam in another language than your own language you get
    30 mins extra !!

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 25, 2005