    Just wondering if anybody knew how many 2003 MCSE's there are worldwide

    Thank

    Rob

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Guest

    billyw Guest

    yes they know

    billyw, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "HALF!"

    *i am only MCSA 2003*

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    aaaahhh, forget it. At this rate we willnever get all 5,000 of us to
    chime in .. Thanks anyways Rowdy...

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  7. aaaahhh, forget it. At this rate we willnever get all 5,000 of us to
    yes you will, just wait for india to come back on-line.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  8. Guest

    Kat Guest

    You can add another half! Up to two now!

    Kat, Apr 23, 2004
  9. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    u r a very bad lady!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  10. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Since I haven't even started down that road, -1,

    takes it back to 1

    Kendal Emery, Apr 23, 2004
  11. Guest

    Brat Guest

    I'm studying CCNP... don't count but that's one for that... and C has his...
    2! hey! we are winning!!! lol

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Apr 23, 2004
  12. Guest

    Kat Guest

    Studying for mine, so make it three.

    Kat, Apr 24, 2004
  13. Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 24, 2004
  14. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 24, 2004
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    14 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004