How long will you be able to test for the MCSE2000? Thanks

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ben wrote:

    Welcomes

    Guest, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    Three days less than the answer to this question when it was posted on the
    13th.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the reply. Just curious though I spoke to prometric and the exams
    dont have expiration date. I have my mcsa in 2000, I'm wanting to know if I
    can finish up the mcse in 2000. If the exams havent expired I would assume
    you can. Thanks

    Guest, Dec 16, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest