    physical address triggers the sending of the welcome kit,
    which takes 4 to 6 weeks to arrive.

    ~ Matt

    Matt Morgan, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Matt Morgan

    Angela Guest

    thanks ,but could you tell me how to sing up/create an account at the mcp
    site? i have tried to signin with my hotmail account ,but it always gives an
    error said:Error: 1: One or more of your entries does not match your Customer
    Profile record.
    i am so confused about the customer profile record, what is that?

    Angela, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Matt Morgan

    Sara Guest

    Hi!
    I got the same error, did you figure it out? I tried all no on the score
    report...
    /Sara

    Sara, Aug 27, 2004