How long it takes to obtain results of 316 via Vue

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Disillusioned_01, Jun 5, 2004.

  1. Please Share the experience

    Disillusioned_01, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Please Share the experience

    I assume the same as Prometric, instantly.

    Unless that is you are [belatedly] referring to the Beta exam results!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Damn! I thought I can have a beer after the exam and then worry about the
    exam results !! !

    Disillusioned_01, Jun 5, 2004
  4. Damn! I thought I can have a beer after the exam and then worry about the
    lol!

    Still have that beer though, no matter what happens!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 5, 2004