    retain our Microsoft partner status, and we need to another MCP I.D. before
    the first in order to retain that staus.

    Thanks!

    Guest, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Billy G signs them all personally. It takes about a month and a half.
    Bill really lives in Singapore. It really should be from Steve, but that's
    yet to happen.

    Lasher, Feb 18, 2006

  3. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    No, you just shut up! You try to confuse!

    Don't you remember the conference call with Billy? He said he would be in
    Saskatchewan this week for the annual A$$ Slapping Convention. It's gonna
    be at least an extra month before the ID's can get singed and distributed.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006
  4. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Ballmer or Jobs?