    even better, Mozilla Thunderbird to subscribe to 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    and see what you've been missing.

    Down with capitalistic imperialism.

    Roger-with-the-funny-vowels, Apr 7, 2005

  2. And hey, please allow me to add my own boilerplate for users of these
    rip-off websites, too. :)

    ===

    You can probably access this public Usenet newsgroup directly with some
    fine news client like slrn or pan or knode or others [1], rather than
    some clunky web interface, unless, say, you're at firewalled at work and
    IT hasn't favorably responded to your request for Usenet (NNTP)
    capability. Do *yourself* a favor: check out your options and take
    control of your own Usenet experience.

    [1]Even with a piece of crap you already have, like Outlook Express,
    which, as bad as it is, still beats web interfaces for this activity
    that wasn't meant for webification.

    ===

    USENET IS NOT PART OF THE WEB.

    Thank you for your time. :)

    Good luck, Roger.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 7, 2005

  3. That's not funny. I think it was the Schezwan hot chicken. At least I
    think it was chicken. It did start lapping up some milk that I spilled,
    but that doesn't prove anything.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 7, 2005
  4. That's okay -- there won't be any live cats nearby that Chinese joint,
    that you'll be taking the milk away from. They'll all be in the kung
    pao kitty^Wchicken.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 7, 2005