    etc?
    Really don't want to have to take the OS again.

    Thanks

    gop, Jan 6, 2004

  2. gop

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "gop" <> wrote in message
    news:3ffa7ccf$0$15333$...
    > I passed my A+ OS back in august and havent taken the A+ core yet, and
    > obviously it's been updated now.
    >
    > Anyone know if there is a limit before my current pass for the OS expires
    > etc?
    > Really don't want to have to take the OS again.
    >
    > Thanks

    There is no limit. http://www.comptia.com/certification/A/faqs.asp

    Do I need to pass both of the A+ exams within 90 calendar days?
    No, the 90 day rule no longer applies.

    Can I get certified if I passed one A+ exam covering the old objectives and
    the other A+ exam covering the new 2003 objectives?
    Yes. If you've already passed the existing A+ Core Hardware or A+ Operating
    System Technologies exam (testing against the 2001 objectives) you can get
    certified by passing the second exam covering the 2003 objectives.

    Andy Barkl, Jan 6, 2004