    anyone know how much time we have before the MCSD tests are retired?

    I know that the cert will be recognized, but I want to know how long it will
    be possible to get it.

    Guest, Apr 24, 2006

  2. Guest

    Arsalan Guest

    Usually 3-5 years, and the certification become 'retired'
    I think MCSD .Net will be there for awhile. But Framework 1.1 might retire,
    Microsoft will encourage to take Framework 2.0 related stuff.

    Arsalan, Apr 24, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the reply.

    I agree, I'm sure the TITLE MCSD will be around for awhile, but what I
    really want to know is how long are the tests going to be around?

    Does anyone know when, for example, I'll no longer be able to take the 70-320?

    Guest, Apr 26, 2006