How is the Sapphire and Steel DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Michael Alan Chary, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Did anyone pick up the Sapphire and Steel dvd, and if so, how is it?

    Michael Alan Chary, Nov 18, 2003

  2. I bought it in Australia some time ago.

    Very strange, very slow, but it gets you in.

    my URL,
    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mcardle

    Edward McArdle, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Michael Alan Chary

    ZC TGS Guest

    I've had them on Region 2 since they came out a while back and watched
    them on TV and video previous to that. It's a great show with
    Adventure Two being my personal favourite. The DVDs themselves are
    basic, hardly any extras but the stories more then make up for that,
    although it would have been nice to have some commentaries.

    ZC TGS, Nov 20, 2003