    Nocturnal Guest

    I'm wondering why hasn't Microsoft shut them down and the various other
    sites out there? They should be shut down, should they not?

    Nocturnal, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Nocturnal

    Neil Guest

    they should and some day might. It was less that a year and a half ago
    that they went after cheatsheets
    (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/program/piracy.asp) and won. so
    maybe...something to look forward to.

    Neil, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Nocturnal

    meanoldman Guest

    Because they will just spring up again under a new name. I believe testking
    is just the rebirth of troytech.

    meanoldman, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Nocturnal

    T-Bone Guest

    As I said when you posted this question four days ago in the other group:

    "Its hard to enforce intellectual property laws across borders. Mainly its
    because people would rather cheat than learn and Microsoft doesn't seem to
    care that their certification for "experienced IT professionals" has been
    degraded to the point where its a requirement for entry level jobs."

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Mar 22, 2005
  5. Nocturnal

    kpg Guest

    Microsoft's investigative division, the MSFBI, backed by
    its elite undercover operatives, the MSSEALs, are currently
    helping out in Iraq. Once that mess is cleaned up, they will
    target and destroy Testking. Trust me, NOTHING is beyond
    the reach of MS. (Except maybe Wal-Mart).

    kpg, Mar 22, 2005
  6. Nocturnal

    LnkWizard Guest

    As far as I can tell, Wal-Mart has not made them lower their price on
    the software they sell in the Wal-Mart stores.
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 22, 2005
  7. Nocturnal

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    *yet*

    Don't forget, it was Wally-World that started offering those cheap-o Linux
    boxes for $300.

    JaR, Mar 22, 2005
  8. Nocturnal

    Syncme Guest

    As far as I could tell that this is a money generating venture for them.
    People trying to use them are being messed up so much that they fail many
    times and having to retake the exams many times over again.

    Syncme, Mar 23, 2005