How I can to Connect to Sybase DB in C#

Discussion in 'Software' started by undynamicmagic, Nov 14, 2008.

  1. undynamicmagic

    undynamicmagic

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I want to connect to Sybase 12.5 databse in C#. I use code below:

    using Sybase.Data.AseClient;

    But the row using Sybase...

    "Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Sybase' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)..."

    I was install Sybase client and added ODBC Datasource.

    Please tell me how to solve this problem.

    ========
    Undynamic

    undynamicmagic, Nov 14, 2008