    to SSL.

    So how can I post anonymously to Yahoo groups?

    K.

    Kartnin, Mar 1, 2009

  2. Kartnin

    Ed Guest

    Ed, Mar 1, 2009

  3. www.privacyoffshore.net

    https://www.mixmaster.it

    George Orwell, Mar 1, 2009
  4. Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer, Mar 1, 2009
  5. Kartnin

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    This is a scam. Same folks brought us privacy.lie, this is the domain
    they changed to after they were exposed. As the other poster said, try
    Tor. If you do use a privacy service try someone with a trusted history
    like cotse, ultimate anonymity, or anonymizer.

    Nomen Nescio, Mar 1, 2009

  6. Is another of many bullshit "privacyservices" that doesn't seem to realize
    that in today's world, "offshore" is meaningless.

    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Mar 1, 2009
  7. Kartnin

    Clive Guest

    Users can be fully traced once payments of any kind are involved.
    Even in countries claiming to operate privacy Laws - when a criminal
    offence has been committed or facilitated by a company you have
    no chance.

    Clive, Mar 1, 2009
  8. Kartnin

    Only Ari Guest

    Impossible.
    Yes.

    Only Ari, Mar 1, 2009
  9. Kartnin

    Only Ari Guest

    Only Ari, Mar 1, 2009
  10. Kartnin

    noauth Guest

    You misspelled "Snake Oil Pedaling Scumbags"

    noauth, Mar 1, 2009
  11. You misspelled "Snake Oil Peddling Scumbags"

    Dave U. Random, Mar 4, 2009
  12. Kartnin

    Super Guest

    :)