    2) if by some miracle you were able to bring this to trial, it would
    end quickly after a google search is submitted as evidence. <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Lou Rosse Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    Terrible waste of a bullet, not to mention the possible jail time...
    <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Jeroen

    Jeremy Guest

    if by some miracle you were able to bring this to trial, it would
    C'mon, kiddies, play nice!

    This is USENET. Ain't nobody going to "go to trial." And ain't nobody
    going to lose their internet access because somebody else didn't agree with
    an opinion that they posted.

    Please, get real.

    Jeremy, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Jeroen

    Bit Twister Guest

    Some people have been supprised when their account was terminated.
    If you were to use google to check tracker's isps you might find her's
    has changed a few times.

    I believe I have helped at least 3 people straighten up their usenet
    abuse using the access lart.

    Bit Twister, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Jeremy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    What? You've never tried to tweak another poster? <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Nov 29, 2003
  6. Just how many websites *has* Tracker gone through now, anyways? She doesn't
    seem to be able to keep one up for more than a few months.

    Chris Mattern

    Chris Mattern, Dec 2, 2003
  7. Jeroen

    Lou Rosse Guest

    Enough Geocities pages so the Geocities abuse desk knows to shoot her on
    sight.

    Lou Rosse, Dec 2, 2003
  8. Jeroen

    Lou Rosse Guest

    Defaming your character. That's a good one. What can you add to shit
    to make it smell worse?

    Lou Rosse, Dec 2, 2003
  9. Jeroen

    Lou Rosse Guest

    Like they say, "You gotta dream.".

    Lou Rosse, Dec 2, 2003
  10. Jeroen

    tracker Guest

    This is a BIG compliment to me since the malicious hackers hate that this babe can
    expose some of their "elite" secrets.

    Tracker

    tracker, Dec 3, 2003
  11. Jeroen

    Shane Guest

    Do you know any "esoteric" or "hermetic" secrets? I mean, you seem to be
    limiting yourself. I'm sure you can appreciate that better than anyone.
    Hypothetically speaking, you must know a few FBI agents: was J. Edgar Hoover
    really Jehover? Again, I'm sure you can appreciate better than anyone how
    crazy that sounds.

    Shane

    Shane, Dec 4, 2003
  12. Jeroen

    Jason Guest

    lol thanks debbie, I can always count on you for a good laugh in the
    mornings or whenever I need one.

    "expose their elite secrets"? bwhahaha Only thing you've exposed is
    your lack of knowledge but that's ok you were meant to do comedy relef
    not educate.

    Jason

    Jason, Dec 4, 2003
  13. Or they keep getting shut down for spamming.

    No 33 Secretary, Dec 4, 2003
  14. Jeroen

    n1pop Guest

    You really ought to preface your messages with a humor warning so we
    don't do spit-takes on our monitors.

    Oops, sorry, I forgot that one is implied any time you post. I'll go
    back to cleaning the coffee off my monitor.

    n1pop, Dec 5, 2003
  15. Why does "she" do this? "She" always starts with how "she's" gonna save the world and then comes back, "See, I saved it!!!" I don't understand. "She" ain't saved sh*t. And then it starts all over agian. Hey tracker you saved us. OK??? You done saved us. OK??? We don't need to be saved no more. We saved. I been saved!!!

    George Hester, Dec 6, 2003
  16. Jeroen

    tracker Guest

    Do you know about a killfile or is your life too boring, just asking?
    This babe killfiles anyone my heart desires.

    Tracker

    tracker, Dec 6, 2003
  17. On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 15:13:50 +0300, tracker spoketh

    If you killfile yourself, does that mean the rest of us won't have to
    deal with your drivel?

    Lars M. Hansen
    http://www.hansenonline.net

    Lars M. Hansen, Dec 6, 2003
  18. Jeroen

    Jason Guest

    Except tracker you keep morphing to bypass our killfiles so we have to
    keep adding different id's. Of course that's exactly why you do morph
    but like I said you're here for comedy relef not to help or educate so
    it's ok.

    Jason

    Jason, Dec 6, 2003
  19. Jeroen

    Mimic Guest

    the world and then comes back, "See, I saved it!!!" I don't understand.
    "She" ain't saved sh*t. And then it starts all over agian. Hey tracker you
    saved us. OK??? You done saved us. OK??? We don't need to be saved no
    more. We saved. I been saved!!!
    No you dont, you dont even know how to use a killfile, youve said you
    killfiled me at least 7 times, yet you still respon to my posts.

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    Mimic, Dec 6, 2003
  20. Jeroen

    Cap Guest

    Cap, Dec 8, 2003