    dial-up accounts of canceled accounts and they use Pre-paid Phone Cards so no
    one can catch them.

    Tracker

    Tracker, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Jeroen

    Bill Guest

    Which would be ok providing that you had a clue as to what you
    continually babble about...which you clearly don't.

    Get help.

    Bill, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Jeroen

    Tim H. Guest

    I've been trying to go to your website in hopes of finding more information,
    but it's been constantly showing me "Page cannot be displayed." I do hope
    you'll correct this soon so more people can tap into your wealth of
    knowledge.

    -Tim

    Tim H., Nov 24, 2003
  4. Jeroen

    Bill Guest

    <snicker>...That's pretty funny.

    Bill, Nov 24, 2003
  5. On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:41:39 +0300, Tracker spoketh
    We've tried to discuss this with you for years, but you won't listen.

    Lars M. Hansen
    http://www.hansenonline.net

    Lars M. Hansen, Nov 24, 2003
  6. Jeroen

    Leythos Guest

    Tracker - your posting here is not appreciated and does NOT help anyone
    in any manner. Please leave the security groups and do not return.

    I will report your abuse to your ISP again, and to the web hosting
    company again if you continue to spam us with your BOOK notices.

    None of the fine security professionals in these forums want you here -
    because you contribute NOTHING to the education of anyone.

    Leythos, Nov 24, 2003
  7. Jeroen

    Bill Guest

    Your post will likely be 100% ineffective as you are dealing with
    someone who is mentally ill.

    Notifying her ISP of abuse *could* but will not likely result in any
    positive results. In any case, good luck.

    Bill, Nov 24, 2003
  8. Jeroen

    Leythos Guest

    I already know all about her, as most of us do, even offered to help her
    to try and get her to understand where she's gone wrong - it didn't
    work.

    Actually, since I have her information, it has done wonders in having
    her site removed due to abuse of the TOS. Posting here is another matter
    :)

    Leythos, Nov 24, 2003
  9. Bruce Chambers, Nov 24, 2003
  10. Bruce Chambers, Nov 24, 2003
  11. Jeroen

    Heather Guest

    And 'this babe' would be thrilled silly to never, ever see one of her
    idiotic posts again......or the usual, predictable replies
    thereto........sigh.

    Heather

    Heather, Nov 24, 2003
  12. Jeroen

    n1pop Guest

    Um, are you talking about this? http://tinyurl.com/wl4j

    n1pop, Nov 26, 2003
  13. The Redwood Broker Backdoor is not a virus or Trojan
    Only elite hackers use Google.

    \Crash\ Dummy, Nov 26, 2003
  14. Jeroen

    Tracker Guest

    In your opinion I abuse what ? The constitution gives me the right to have my say
    in public and private.
    Prove this! In my eyes, these ideas come from your mouth only. Should I notify
    your ISP because you’re breaking the law by defaming my character and filing false
    reports about me?

    The Trackers

    Tracker, Nov 27, 2003
  15. Jeroen

    Tracker Guest

    What may be of no value to you may be just what someone needs. Opinions are
    important to all, but when you force them on others you’re showing the whole world
    your ignorance. If people don’t like your opinion, what’s your solution? You
    ignore them and that’s what I intend to do to you. Happy Now!

    The Trackers

    Tracker, Nov 27, 2003
  16. Jeroen

    Mr Maggoo Guest

    Tracker , over to you ... :

    (yes I know ... sorry)
    No you won't. No one using the nick of 'Tracker' ever has in this group. Oh,
    and that's 'respond', um, babe. You're a spammer and an idiot, whoever you
    are.
    You're not a babe, no one really knows who you are. Those of us that do
    respond to you (may the fleas of forty thousand camels infest our armpits
    forever), only do it out of fun. We don't take you seriously. You're winding
    no one up. Whoever you are. You may just give a noob the wrong advice, and
    that can't be right, hence the continued 'disclaimers' and flames you're
    constantly getting, and always will get, so long as you post your crap here.
    You're a spammer, and an idiot, whoever you are.
    You're a FUD'ing spammer, whoever you are. You know nothing. You wind no one
    up. You are just cannon fodder now. No one takes you seriously. No one would
    miss you if you didn't post anymore. You'd just save a lot of people a lot
    of bandwidth by just never connecting to the Internet again. You're a
    spammer, and an idiot, whoever you are.

    For all noobs : this name can mean anything. It could mean the infamous
    Debbie Gambrielle, spammer extraordinaire, or it could be any one of a
    number of pathetic copy-cats. If you act on the 'advice' or 'info' contained
    within these posts, or correspond with the posters of them in any way, shape
    or form (except in the case of follow-up USENET flame-posts), then you will
    most likely find yourself in a lot of trouble very soon.

    There are plenty of knowledgeable people in this group, so ask smart
    questions, have patience, and you will learn a lot. You will learn nothing
    at all from 'Tracker' posts, except how to hone your flaming skills.

    Regards,

    Pete.

    Mr Maggoo, Nov 27, 2003
  17. Jeroen

    me Guest

    What you need is psychiatric help...and everyone knows it.

    me, Nov 28, 2003
  18. Jeroen

    Leythos Guest

    Tracker - Defamation is only possible if what I've written is NOT true.
    There is nothing in the above post that was untrue or slanderous.
    Notifying your web hosting company, but sending your exact postings to
    them, is not a false report, in fact it's your own postings that get you
    in trouble with them.

    This group, and other security groups, are for the assistance of people
    in need of answers to security questions and for people to ask security
    related questions - YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO ANY OF THESE ISSUES.

    Please, take your chances and notify my ISP - there is NOTHING they will
    do as you have NOT been defamed or slandered or falsely reported by me.

    In usenet the general rule is that people post about the topics related
    to the groups - Advertising is for the .BIZ groups. Unless you are
    helping someone (and I've never seen a single post where you've helped
    ANYONE) or asking a security question, you are not following good usenet
    etiquette.

    Please do not post anything about your BOOK in a non-biz group. A lot of
    us tried to help you with it and you refused to listen to ANY of us. I
    will continue to complain to your free web hosting company any time you
    violate their terms-of-service by running a commercial site and posting
    to these groups.

    I will not complain to your ISP or hosting company if you do not try and
    SELL your book in these groups.

    If you would just go away you could lead a happier life and we could
    help people that you can't.

    Leythos, Nov 28, 2003
  19. Jeroen

    Lou Rosse Guest

    No, what we need is a gun. And someone who knows where it lives.

    Lou Rosse, Nov 29, 2003
  20. Jeroen

    me Guest

    Heh heh...classic.