    Right, so, if I mail you you will send me a virus??
    And it is an unknown virus only elite malicious hackers know about? So
    aren't you an elite malicious hacker by our own definition?

    Jeroen, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Jeroen

    anonme Guest

    No need for a firewall or anti-virus application if your on a Windows
    Platform and you didn’t disable the services Windows leaves open, before
    your computer went online to the Internet. Your computer already has
    file and print sharing open and anyone in the world can view what is on
    your hard drive, add whatever they desire to add, including Backdoors
    and Trojan Horses. And don’t forget that Trojan Horses disable your
    firewall, whether hardware or software and any anti-virus application on
    your computer. Want proof of this technology, e-mail me at
    [email protected] and with your permission this babe will send you
    the "Redwood Broker Backdoor". Only the "elite" malicious hackers know
    about this and you won’t find any information on the Internet pertaining
    to it. Let’s expose the malicious hackers activity and share this
    knowledge with the world.

    Don't forget the malicious hackers use victims computers, running
    Virtual Private Networks and Dial-Up Servers with Pre-paid Phone Cards.

    Want to learn it all check out: www.secure2003flop.com

    Tracker

    anonme, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Jeroen

    grw Guest

    Where are the reality police when you need them....

    grw, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Jeroen

    Robert Moir Guest

    Theres a whole platoon of them searching my front garden for a pink elephant
    i saw on the way home from the pub last night. Should I call them in to read
    tracker's post?

    Robert Moir, Nov 22, 2003
  5. Jeroen

    grw Guest

    I think the pink elephant has more importance, tell them not to rush.

    grw, Nov 22, 2003
  6. cool another entry for the hosts. Thanks more please!

    George Hester, Nov 22, 2003
  7. Jeroen

    Jason Guest

    They see debbie coming and just hang thier hangs as they recognize a
    lost cause when they see one.

    Jason

    Jason, Nov 22, 2003
  8. Jeroen

    Mike Guest

    Dangerous rubbish. A firewall and AV program are essential parts of todays
    Internet connected computer.
    And just how would a Trojan disable the firmware in my router??? Or the
    Firmware and config in my Watchguard Firebox?
    More rubbish. I found some info here:-
    http://www.glocksoft.com/Reports/PortScanner.htm
    and here http://www.tcports.de/port_3000-3049.html here
    http://thaicert.nectec.or.th/paper/firewall/win2k-firewall/portref.txt

    OK, give us the information then. Share it, don't sell it.
    You never have explained this fixation with VPNs being the tool of the devil
    hackers have you?
    We could if the site worked! ROFL! Hacked again Tracker?

    Mike, Nov 22, 2003
  9. Bruce Chambers, Nov 22, 2003
  10. Dirk Claessens, Nov 22, 2003
  11. Jeroen

    Mad Max Guest

    What language are you people speaking ? Thought it was English at first
    glance, then it became more confusing with each word. Must be some form of
    Computerese , or a rare form of Pig Latin. On second thought , I understand
    my animals much better than this gobblydegook.

    Mad Max

    Mad Max, Nov 22, 2003
  12. Jeroen

    Volker Birk Guest

    Sorry, but this is wrong also. Of course, it is a better idea to
    stop offering services first.

    I think, the problem with Tracker is that she offers factoids and
    refuses to discuss them.

    VB.

    Volker Birk, Nov 22, 2003
  13. Jeroen

    Bill Guest

    Most likely because she doesn't understand what she just posted.

    Bill, Nov 22, 2003
  14. Jeroen

    n1pop Guest

    Please don't feed the troll.

    n1pop, Nov 22, 2003
  15. Jeroen

    Frans Meijer Guest

    Well, it's a horse, so it would just have to stand on your router a bit
    to disable the firmware in it.

    Frans Meijer, Nov 22, 2003
  16. Jeroen

    Leythos Guest

    I've installed Watchguard appliances in many locations over the year,
    including government locations and never seen someone disable the
    Firebox units - in fact, on a properly managed firebox I've never even
    read of a documented break.

    Leythos, Nov 22, 2003
  17. Jeroen

    NT Canuck Guest

    NT Canuck, Nov 23, 2003
  18. Jeroen

    NT Canuck Guest

    NT Canuck, Nov 23, 2003
  19. Jeroen

    zliminator Guest

    weren't they being fasicious(sic)? You can't disable the firmware since its
    written in a prom, right?

    zliminator, Nov 23, 2003
  20. Jeroen

    Steve H. Guest